City ​​Pictures

“PEE PEE POO POO MAN” IS BACK… AND THE STORY JUST TOOK AN EVEN MORE DISTURBING TURN. The man who once horrified Toronto with his bizarre and disgusting attack spree is making headlines again — but this time, the allegations are even darker. Years after a case so shocking it became infamous across the country, Samuel Opoku has now been arrested on chilling new charges… leaving many asking how a nightmare people thought was over suddenly returned.

Notorious vagrant known as ‘Pee Pee Poo Poo Man’ arrested on horrifying new charges

See more of our coverage in your search results.

A homeless deviant who terrorized Toronto with a series of vile poop-bucket attacks in 2019 has been arrested in connection with two alleged sexual assaults, cops said.

Samuel Opoku, 30, a vagrant whose grotesque fecal assaults earned him the nickname “The Pee Pee Poo Poo Man” in a 2024 indie film chronicling the malodorous crime spree, was picked up May 12 and charged with two counts of sexual assault and indecent exposure.

In the first incident May 9, a group of women were walking on the sidewalk when he approached them and made sexual advances toward one of the women, grabbing her forearm.

Samuel Opoku, 23, on stairs holding a dark blue bucket, wearing a black beanie, blue hoodie, and tan pants.
Samuel Opoku, 30, a deranged homeless man who attacked several people in 2019 with buckets of liquefied fecal matter, was arrested last week for a pair of sexual assaults, cops said.Toronto Police

He then allegedly sexually assaulted her and fled, according to police.

A day later, Opoku followed a woman into a commercial office building and allegedly sexually assaulted her after approaching her from behind before running away again.

Cops said neither victim knows Opoku and they did not sustain injuries.

Mugshot of Samuel Opoku, a 29-year-old Black man with short dark hair, wearing an orange jumpsuit.
The grotesque 2019 attacks earned Opoku the moniker “Pee Pee Poo Poo Man” in a 2024 indie film chronicling the vile assaults.Toronto Police

Court documents confirm the suspect is the same man previously busted for the fecal attacks, according to Toronto Today.

Opoku’s earlier flush with the law came after he was arrested for throwing buckets of “liquefied feces” at five random people in Toronto in 2019 in a series of attacks that even turned the stomachs of seasoned police veterans.

“A young girl had a bucket of waste, feces, dumped on her,” police Constable David Hopkinson said at the time, according to the Toronto Star. “I don’t know what to say, I’m at a loss, this is absolutely disgusting.”

One of the attacks happened outside the University of Toronto around midnight, when he dumped a bucket filled with liquid waste all over an unsuspecting woman.

Days later, he entered the school’s John P. Robarts library armed with another bucket of excrement, which he poured on two people who were seated at a table.

He attacked five people in the same horrifying manner over four days, including three women, one man and a child, according to CBC.

Samuel Opoku wearing a yellow hard hat and blue coat, holding a plastic bag and clipboard.
Opoku was picked up May 12 and charged with two counts of sexual assault and indecent exposure.Toronto Police

Opuko was charged with five counts of assault with a weapon and five counts of mischief interfering with property.

His lawyer argued his client was suffering from mental health problems and he was released after just three weeks in custody on $1,000 bail.

He returned to court in December 2019, but the conclusion of his case was not known.

Related Posts

‘EVERYONE THOUGHT HE WAS FINISHED… THEN THE GAME COMPLETELY FLIPPED.’ ‘Jeopardy!’ viewers were left stunned after contestant Tristan Williams pulled off a dramatic comeback just as his hunt for an eighth straight win appeared to be slipping away. What started as one of his weakest games yet suddenly turned into another high-pressure thr*ller — and fans are now debating whether the reigning champion is becoming unstoppable under pressure.

It looked like it was the end of the road for Tristan Williams during his eighth Jeopardy! game, but he had a shocking comeback after a failed Daily Double. Fans aren’t saying…

‘THE SHARKS AREN’T THE ONLY THING HUNTING THEM DOWN.’ Deep beneath the Maldives, an elite dive recovery unit is now locked in a terrifying underwater race against time to retrieve the bodies of missing tourists trapped inside some of the world’s most treacherous cave systems. With collapsing visibility, violent currents, and predators circling nearby, rescuers say one wrong move could turn the recovery mission into another disaster entirely.

AN ELITE task force of top divers are racing against the clock to find the bodies of four Italians who drowned in “treacherous” caves in the Maldives. Five…

‘Playoff Heartbreak? Not For Long’ — LeBron James Escapes To A Star-Studded Las Vegas Pool Party With Wife Savannah Just Days After NBA Disappointment As Retirement Rumors Grow Louder Than Ever

LeBron James has a big decision to make on the future of his NBA career, but it doesn’t appear to be weighing him down just yet. In fact, the basketball legend,…

‘I KNOW I’M A GREAT PLAYER’ — Angel Reese Faces Growing Scrutiny After Confident Statement Sparks Heated Debate As Fans And Critics Closely Watch Her On-Court Struggles

May 17, 2026; Atlanta, Georgia, USA; Atlanta Dream forward Angel Reese (5) comes out of a game against the Las Vegas Aces in the first quarter at State Farm Arena. Mandatory Credit: Brett…

‘We Were Supposed To Say “I Do”… Not Goodbye’ — Brandon Clarke’s Heartbroken Fiancée Shares An Emotional Wedding Post After The Grizzlies Star’s Shocking Death, Revealing A Future They Had Already Begun Planning Together

Memphis Grizzlies forward Brandon Clarke’s grieving fiancée, Amber Lorraine, posted a heartbreaking tribute to the late NBA star, revealing the couple’s intimate plans to get married before his shocking…

COUNTRY MUSIC JUST GOT TURNED UPSIDE DOWN.” Miranda Lambert shocked the ACM Awards audience after storming the stage with the explosive live debut of her disco-infused new single “Crisco,” delivering a wild high-energy performance that instantly divided country fans across social media. What started as another glamorous awards show appearance quickly spiraled into one of the night’s most talked-about moments as viewers watched Miranda abandon traditional country expectations and lean fully into a bold retro sound many never expected from her. By the end of the performance, fans were either calling it a fearless reinvention from a country legend or accusing the ACM Awards of pushing country music into completely unfamiliar territory.

Miranda Lambert delivered the first live performance of her new song, “Crisco,” at the 2026 ACM Awards. (Photo Credit: Rich Polk / Dick Clark Productions via Getty Images)…