City ​​Pictures

‘HE’S A ******* LIAR’ — JOHN TERRY LAUNCHES A SHOCKING ATTACK AFTER CRISTIANO RONALDO CLAIM SPARKS FRESH CONTROVERSY. A simple comment has exploded into a heated football debate after John Terry unleashed a brutal reaction to a claim involving Cristiano Ronaldo and Piers Morgan. With Ronaldo’s past explosive interviews already making headlines around the world, Terry’s furious response has added another layer of drama — leaving fans questioning what really happened behind the scenes.

John Terry had a message for Piers Morgan after receiving a compliment from Cristiano Ronaldo.

View 2 Images

John Terry had a message for Piers Morgan after receiving a compliment from Cristiano Ronaldo.(Image: Piers Morgan Uncensored/YouTube)

Former England captain John Terry has jokingly labelled Cristiano Ronaldo a liar after he paid Piers Morgan a compliment. The Chelsea icon took aim in a tongue-in-cheek jibe at the 41-year-old after he complimented the presenter’s abs.

Ronaldo has endured a topsy-turvy World Cup so far and Morgan rushed to his defence after the Real Madrid and Manchester United icon faced criticism. The 61-year-old broadcaster waxed lyrical about the conduct of the Portuguese legend, while repeatedly highlighting the Saudi Pro League champions’ physique.

After a measly 25 touches in the shock draw with DR Congo, Ronaldo faced criticism over his performance and saw question marks over his role within Roberto Martinez’s side. Joao Neves’ sixth-minute header was cancelled out by Newcastle United striker Yoane Wissa’s effort on the stroke of half-time, and in reply, the 41-year-old mustered just three shots, none of which tested 31-year-old Le Havre goalkeeper Lionel Mpasi-Nzau.

Morgan talked up Ronaldo’s stature and described him as a ‘role model’. He said on Sport Uncensored: “I think he’s an unbelievable role model because he shows you age is a number, he’s 41 and he’s got the body of a 30-year-old.

“He conducts himself impeccably. He looks great for 41, he looks better than you do [Simon Jordan]. If you look at my X feed, my pinned tweet is a clip from Ronaldo looking me and saying, ‘yeah you have good abdominals’.”

Terry hit-back with a ruthless dig at Morgan with Ronaldo being caught in the crossfire, he said: “He’s a top player and a f******* liar as well.”

Ronaldo silenced the doubters with a well-taken double on Tuesday as Portugal took an immense stride towards the World Cup knockouts. The 41-year-old was a key influence for Martinez’s side as he opened the scoring before adding a second before the break and unlocked his teammates in a resounding 5-0 win.

Cristiano Ronaldo.

View 2 Images

Cristiano Ronaldo was the victim of a John Terry dig for his Piers Morgan compliment.(Image: Getty Images)

 

The forward saw his name fade, albeit momentarily, into the background as Lionel Messi, Kylian Mbappe and Erling Haaland stole the show in a relentless start to their respective tournaments.

“I can tell you it was a very tough week, a difficult week, a week in which public opinion was very harsh on us, all the players, especially the coach,” he said.

“Whenever things go well, ‘Cristiano is good’; when things go badly, ‘he’s retired, he’s old’. It will always be like that. But it was a good response for me and my team-mates.”

The 41-year-old Al Nassr forward added: “I always get there. Maybe late, but I’m there. That’s why I continue to go to my job, I believe strongly in what I do, I believe strongly that I’m working hard, God helps.

“My career has always been like this, and I’m very happy. Everything else that comes from outside, we can’t control it. Because when we don’t play well, we don’t win, we are always attacked, especially me, but I’m used to it, and I keep going.”

Related Posts

Balmoral Breaks Cover With A Royal Update… Charles’ Summer Retreat Is About To Begin! Balmoral Castle has issued a fresh update as King Charles prepares for his annual Scottish escape, reviving one of the Royal Family’s most treasured summer traditions. Away from the relentless demands of royal duties, the King and Queen Camilla are expected to enjoy quieter days in the Scottish countryside—with growing attention on which family members may join them. A royal retreat, a closely watched guest list and the private family moments that could unfold far from Palace cameras

Balmoral Castle took to Instagram today to clarify not everything has shut down ahead of King Charles III’s annual summer retreat. The estate’s main grounds, gardens, restaurant and…

Kaye Adams Admits She Regrets Not Leaving BBC Radio Before Being Axed Amid Bullying Claims. The Candid Confession Reveals the One Decision She Wishes She Had Made Differently Before Her Shock Departure

Kaye Adams has revealed that she wishes she had walked away from her BBC Radio Scotland programme before being removed from the role. The 63-year-old journalist had presented…

The Bags Aren’t Even Packed Yet. But Their UK Home Is Reportedly Ready. Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have reportedly lined up a private base ahead of their bombshell return to Britain—and speculation over its closely guarded location is now exploding.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have reportedly already secured a private home in Britain ahead of their return to the UK, although exactly where the Sussex family plans…

Charles’ Private Reaction To Harry & Meghan’s UK Return Revealed… ‘Trust Must Come First’! King Charles has reportedly learned of Harry and Meghan’s dramatic plans to return to the UK, but it is the monarch’s reaction behind closed doors that has now become the focus of intense royal speculation. The news comes just weeks after Charles’ private reunion with Harry at Highgrove, adding even more pressure to a fragile relationship that has been tested for years. “Trust cannot be rebuilt overnight.” That reported sentiment captures the dilemma facing the King—a possible family reunion may be closer, but forgiveness could come with conditions. A shock return plan, a cautious monarch and one reported reaction that could decide whether this royal bridge is finally rebuilt—or falls apart again

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are preparing for a significant return to the UK, more than six years after stepping away from royal duties and establishing a new…

HARRY COULDN’T HIDE HIS SMILE… THEN CAME HIS FIRST WORDS AFTER THE BOMBSHELL UK RETURN CLAIMS. The Duke Has Finally Broken His Silence As Speculation Over A Dramatic New Chapter In Britain Reaches Fever Pitch

Prince Harry has made his first public remarks since reports emerged of his plans to return to the UK, although he avoided addressing the proposed move directly. Speaking…

WILLIAM & KATE’S MARRIAGE SECRET EXPOSED… The ONE Thing Keeping Them Strong! From the outside, Prince William and Princess Kate’s marriage may look like the picture of royal perfection—but behind the polished appearances, one factor is reportedly helping keep their relationship strong. The detail offers a revealing glimpse into the partnership behind one of the world’s most watched royal marriages. A powerful bond, a private rule and one surprisingly simple secret that may be holding William and Kate together.

The Prince and Princess of Wales have been happily married for 15 years, and their bond remains strong for one reason, claims expert. The Prince and Princess of…